1. Introduction cookies
2. Who is the controller?
ILMEG is the controller for the processing of the personal data collected from users of ILMEG’s website.
You can find ILMEG’s contact details below.
Corporate identity number 556507.6881
611 95 Nyköping
In connection with questions about ILMEG’s processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text-based file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or similar device, with information about your navigation on the website. There are temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary cookies, also known as session cookies, are saved in your device until you close the browser. Permanent cookies have an expiration date and when this date has passed, the cookie is deleted when you return to the website that created it.
Cookies can be “first-party cookies” or “third-party cookies”. First-party cookies are cookies that are placed on the website by ILMEG. Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed on the website by a different party than ILMEG.
4. What specific cookies are used on this website and for what purpose??
5. What legal ground has ILMEG for processing of your personal data?
ILMEG processes your personal data as above if you choose to allow cookies from this website. If consent is not given, then no data about you is stored.
- Preservation of personal information
This section describes our policies and procedures for data storage regarding information that you give when you fill out contact forms or similar on our website, such as your name, contact information, gender, your birthday, interests, hobbies and information about your education and employment. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes. We will usually delete personal information within 24 months.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information: insofar as we are required to do so by law; if we believe the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
7. Can I say no to cookies?
If you do not want to allow cookies to be stored on your device, you can usually completely or partially turn it off in your browser settings. For example, in some browsers you can choose to block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser. You can also delete cookies stored from earlier in your browser settings. If no choice is made when the website asks about storage of cookies, then no cookies will be stored.
8. Your rights
You have certain statutory rights that you can exercise in relation to ILMEG. A summary of these rights is provided below. For complete information about your rights, please see the General Data Protection Regulation, Sections 3–5.
- Right of access/extract from register. You have the right to get answers about whether ILMEG processes personal data about you. If this is the case, you have the right to information about, inter alia, what personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing, which external recipients receive your personal data and how long we save your personal data for.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data, which you have provided to ILMEG, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that ILMEG transfer these personal data to another controller. The right to data portability applies to personal data, which are processed in an automated matter, and which are based on your consent or on an agreement you are party to.
- Rectification of inaccurate data. You have the right to request that ILMEG rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- Erasure of certain data. You have the right to request that ILMEG erase your personal data under certain circumstances, e.g. if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that we collected the personal data for.
- Right to object to ILMEG’s processing of personal data. You have the right to object to ILMEG’s processing of your personal data. The right to object, applies, inter alia, if the processing is based on a balancing of interests, unless ILMEG can demonstrate (i) compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or (ii) if the processing occurs for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing your personal data. You have the right to request a restriction of ILMEG’s processing of your personal data in certain cases. For example, if you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, you can request a restriction of the processing during a period of time to enable ILMEG to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- If you have any complaints about ILMEG’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge such a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
If you want to make a request for an extract from the register, data portability, rectification, erasure, objection or restriction, please contact ILMEG at email@example.com